American River Tours & Adventures
Rated #1 Rafting Outfitter on Trip Advisor for the South Fork American River!
Update: October 22, 2017
We are taking reservations for our 2018 season. Please check back for trip dates in a few weeks.
For any questions, please send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org. Thank you!
Beyond Limits Adventures is the number one rafting outfitter on the American River. We've been rafting the 3 forks of the American River for more than 38 years. Our trips are fun for everyone... first timers and veteran rafters alike will have the time of their lives on the American River! We are the perfect outdoor activity for families, company outings and special events of all types!
What sets us apart from other rafting companies is our talented staff. Our uniquely skilled river guides each average more than 12 years of rafting experience on the American River and other rivers throughout the world. We raft with safety as our number one objective and we do fun stuff on every trip:
- Ride the Rapids with our expert guides, and discover unique things to do like "surf" and "riding the bull"!
- Learn about the history of the Coloma area and California's Gold Rush.
- Go Pro video cameras are on board our rafts and you can view the footage after your spectacular trip!
We're not the largest rafting company on the American River... just the best!
- We try to keep our trips smaller and more enjoyable for most folks, and focus on quality rather than quantity.
- We only hire qualified guides who have skills to make your trip truly special.
- Our spacious riverfront resort is perfect for your private and peaceful overnight trip.
- We're old school... we believe that a day on the river should be relaxing and fun, away from the crowds.
Reservations are required but last minute bookings are sometimes possible. Start planning your Beyond Limits rafting adventure here!
Beyond Limits' 2 Most Popular Rafting Trips for 2018:
Raft all the big rapids on the famous Upper Chili Bar section on a 3 hour trip!
Duration: 3 hours
Start Time: 10:00AM Daily
Special deals for 2018: 44% off Weekdays and 35% off Weekends:
Prices start at $69 per person with our AmericanRafting.com voucher!
Class 3 guided rafting with a chili dog lunch after the trip!
#2 Afternoon Trip: South Fork American River Our best value!
Raft all the big rapids on the famous Gorge in one afternoon!
Duration: 4 hours on the river. No meals, just rapids!
Start Time: 1:00 PM - Daily
Special deals for 2018: Kids raft for half price on select weekday afternoon trips!
All trips on the South Fork American River:
Season: May through September - Daily trips
Difficulty: Class 3 - Fun for all rafters ages 7 and up
Includes: Rafts, Professional Guides, Shuttle, Refreshments.
What to Bring: water shoes, swimsuit, hat, sunscreen.
Price: Check our calendar for pricing and availability.
River front camping
River Park Resort, our 9 acre rafting facility is located on the South Fork American River in a quiet corner of the Coloma/ Lotus Valley. It features almost a quarter mile of pristine river frontage:
- Private areas for swimming and sunbathing.
- Uncrowded places to camp and relax.
- Evening campfire next to the river for your enjoyment!
- Modern restrooms with flush toilets, hot showers and electrical outlets,
- Camp store with ice cold beer on tap and local wines for sale.
- Bring your own camping equipment or rent a cabin tent or yurt from us during your stay!
- Camping and meals are included our 1 day overnighter and 2 day South Fork American rafting trips!
2018 Water Update
The South Fork American River will be flowing strong from April through September 2018.
South Fork American - Class 3 (no experience required).
The North Fork Yuba River and North Fork American River will be running from April to June 2018.
These are a great choice for groups looking for a more adventurous rafting trip.
North Fork Yuba River - Class 4 and 5, (strong swimming skills required)
Please check our calendar for rafting days and pricing